Happy CNY

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hi kiddies, it's your papi hyl again. LOL, look at the time. 1.01am. Kewl~! Initially, I was going to blog at 12am but haiz was playing game den too bad. Anyway.....HAPPY CNY! Hope I wasn't too late hor. Now onli left Yongxian, Samuel and Max online (maxonline.....u get the joke? ok nvm v. coldddddddd) . Anyway Max told me his wallet kena koped?! He suspected someone pickpocket lah and if you all see his wallet hor pls return to him. How can you tell it's Max? Easy, Max's wallet is the biggest.......anyway enough of the jokes, he also said the class fund is inside. Uh-oh. I'm not sure how he's going to settle this. Die-die.

And uh I do not mean all the accusations and curses I've thrown at u guys in the mass conversation in the nite but Chun Kang is like re-inviting me the whole afternoon to the night.chanel handbags So you can pretty much get the idea? Especially coupled with the stupid tuning of the guitar, it's like so fan2 lor.

So CNY lai le....got any wishes etc? Personally I don't feel enthu abt CNY lah. The TV show slots will be filled with reruns.....uncles and aunties who continue to say you have grown when I haven't been in the last 3 yrs...^_^ plus cousins who are like not v.close to you and will keep herself locked up in her room chatting on MSN and watching MTVs (YUCKS!). It's like totally DAO me to the core, arigato gozaimasu. The only thing I like about CNY is the rise in gambling activity and the food....

Oh ya, Peishan like, told me to go 2nd floor at City Hall to take the MRT line to J.E when the line is like at the 1st floor. I very bad with landmarks de still lidat. Zzz. Jiahao told me there will not be anymore holidays for this term after CNY...so enjoy while it still last.

Cheers, little hyl

Richard posted at 1:02 am