Hylden's 2nd post
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Hi kiddies! Hylden is again posting on the infamous roll carpet BLOG! ^_^! Currently, everyone is like slacking over at the high school side, probably getting some tarot readings from PH. Erm, being the party pooper I am, I have stayed behind in the Fish Tank with Jiahao and the GEOG gang. The table soccer gang is also here....Hylden is like at the rightest computer of the socer table. There's like Marc, Max, Deren and Wei Chung....our seniors from 05S65 also here doing hwk i guess....Yongxian and the St. Nicholas one aiyo forgot name veri paiseh. Jiahao is now writing his letter in the Fish Tank, his angel letter is like so artistic....but the wood texture kinda reminds me of Scherzo's angel/mortal's letter....
Meanwhile, while Hylden is exploring the school computer, the D drive seems to hold many secrets...so many music o_o. There's also some Christian music eg. Hillsong music. Though I'm not a Christian myself, Hillsong songs are great especially the ones introduced to me by Galven, my fellow junkie. Erm, aside from that, the music also ranges from some great old 70, 80s songs like Air Supply blah....to the latest Beyonce and all those rap stuff.
The Fish Tank uncle seems to think that I have dragged in these music myself....LOL like I got thumbdrive lidat...then I explain the internet is free (duh*) and students have IDs etc.
chanel handbags sincerely hope this Fish Tank will continue business for as long as I'm in JC :D! The Fish Tank is like the haven for slackers like me. Oh there goes the bell. 30min more to go! :) Anyway, our high school's CS lounge like ended when I'm approaching sec 2 and the fun is so short-lived. May Fish Tank business prosper!
Ok, I think I have blogged relatively chunks of crap since I have logged in. Let's come down to serious business. Let's have a vote for 6D blog's music!
1. Snuppy music (yucks)
2.Elmo song :D
3. Spongebob Squarepants theme
OR anything that happens to provided retarded entertainment value!
Oh yeah, this is Hylden signing off. Uh, it's pronounced as hill-dern. Not hi-den hor. Hylden doesn't have any particular meaning like Scherzo, it's just a nick coined up by me in 2002. Yeah, you don't need any particular reason to be happy, just like my nick doesn't need any explanations. Just a way to cheer u guys up since most of your blogs seem to tell me tt you're depressed or wad. Cyaz =)!
Richard posted at 9:46 am