LOLZ ITS SCHERZO!!!111ONE

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey all, Peng Sing here.

Glad to see that we finally have a "class blog". But lets not allow this to become a place to rant. At least not about personal issues. While I do understand and agree with Ruiyuan's angsty post, I feel that we all, even as close friends, should at least uphold a certain level of respect, conduct and tolerance, in real life, and on these boards. chanel handbags And I'm not being hypocritical. Most of the time I seem upset because I have other things bothering me, or I think about some really disturbing stuff. Not because I'm angry with someone.

Enough of the unhappy posts. SMILE PLX! =)

Anyway, I'm having an average of 2.7 people a day asking me what my nick stands for. So I'll explain it here so noobs won't bug me about it all the time:

Scherzo (scare-zo)
1. An Italian word, literally meaning "joke" or "jest".
2. In music this usually takes the form of an instrumental piece in rapid triple meter and often full of rhythmic surprises, humor and abrupt shifts of loud and soft, high and low, and other contrasting elements.

Suits me, eh? *laughs* =D

Tan posted at 6:31 pm