Haha
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
1. Okay so I was listening to the C is for Cookie song when it suddenly struck me that C is pronounced as See.
So I thought - See is for.. Kwang Guan? And went roflcopter lollerskatez lmaonade.
2. Anyway, Lim Yuan's talking to me on msn now, and the conversation goes something like this.
yuan. whisk away. says: i took out my braces!
yuan. whisk away. says: ahaha
scherzo. run to the statue with the dictionary says: grats
yuan. whisk away. says: i'll show you my teeth tmr
scherzo. run to the statue with the dictionary says: i can barely contain my excitement
yuan. whisk away. says: me neither!
Lim Yuan's a mystery even Sherlock Holmes can't solve - completely clueless.
3. Bite me!
4. 2. is actually the start of a new e-drama, because we all know everyone loves e-dramas. In this episode,
chanel handbags Scherzo tries to start a fight with Lim Yuan. Lets all sit back and watch the drama unfold.
5. Place your bets. $10 bucks says Lim Yuan quits being Math Rep.
6. 6 comes after 5.
7. Let the flaming begin! I'll get the kerosene, you get the lighter.
8. Read my blog, I like attention.
10. There's no 9, because 7 ate 9 :D
I know, that was a feeble attempt at trying to make you all laugh, so I'll end this off with something interesting, so you won't feel as if you've wasted your time reading what I have to write. Umkay?
Keep scrolling.
Almost there!
Something interesting.
Betcha didn't see that coming.
Tan posted at 11:54 pm