If everyone gets a tarot card..
Saturday, February 25, 2006
hi all rollers.... dedicated my evening to learn tarot cards... it's been very interesting. (No, this entry isn't created to share my difficultites in learning the meaning of tarot cards. Nor is it to use this as a source to vent my accumultaed frustration.) I just had an intersting question; If i was given the opportunity to be the tarot deck, which card would I give to the 6d rollers (certain people that i really know or can find a card)?
here's my answers and the reasons I present them such a card. please read the warning below, before proceeding.
WARNING: BELOW ARE ALL NORMATIVE SENTENCES. any forms of interpretations are just my own personal opinions and in no way, definitively represent the truth.
wenjie: I would give him the Lovers card. I believe wenjie came to a cross-road, the ending of his 10 yrs of single sex education. In front of him, lies a difficult choice to make. Its like he found a missing part of himself. (sidetrack: just like a pie finally finding the missing piece to make a complete circle. chanel handbags The pie started the journey of finding that last piece. On his journey he found many identical pieces and was accompanied by many beautiful companions such as butterfly. The process wasn't easy but it paid off. =D) But, he doesn't know if its the correct piece. This card tells you to trust your instincts to choose the item you're so drawn to. Go for it!
kwang guan: the hanged man...yep. I would give myself this card. During this few weeks, I found that I understood many things about life. I have sacrificed many things to hear many sides of the truth. From then on, I have never seen the same thing from a narrow angle but from many perspectives.
wensi: death. *touch wood* Your world turns grey and dark. her old world, your old self is dead. In it, rise a new sun which represents a new beginning. The death card represents a transformation as you come to terms with certain things. You may feel sad, empty or low. But this is just the beginning, and soon, a phoenix will rise from the ashes. In the darkness lies a sunrise. In death lies a resurrection.
Peng Sing: Upright/Dignified Moon. Sometimes I think that you think too hard on some occasions and be too swallowed in your thoughts. It takes efforts to understand your thoughts and feelings. Your personal depression could be a result of inability to see things clearly sometimes because you search too hard for the answer. You need some forms of help to escape from daydreams and drift into reality.
laoda: Knight of wands. You are well-liked, energetic, confident but sometimes have a unpredictable nature. You have an engaging temperament and your actions sometimes are a little too swift to make sense . But with hindsight, it becomes easier to understand.
hylden: King of Pentacles. You are trustworthy, patient, cautious and slow to lose your anger. Though you may project a image that you are difficult to approach, you are actually a friendly, humourous person that tell amusing and funny stuff. You are kind and loyal and never hold back your help, while you expect nothing from your kind gestures. But, you do not want to be beholden to anyone. not quite sure of this, but its the most similar i can think of. XD.
i shall end here. until i can find any apt matches.
astuka posted at 4:53 pm
06S6D
- dunjie zhiyong deren chunkang
- yushan cheejia puayhian wensheu
- peishan yongxian limyuan kevin
- ruiyuan wenjie weechern jiahao
- panlin kwangguan weichung yida
- pengsing samuel max wensi
- wangren weiye
Tagboard
Links
Archives
Credits