JTS
Friday, February 24, 2006
Hey all,
Well, if Fish and co. doesn't work out, we can always try Liquid Cafe, its this little eatery (yes, air-conditioned) along Upp Bt Timah Rd, Rail Mall there. The food there is really nice, I brought Samuel and Marc there once to eat, and the feedback was quite positive. Its just a 15 minute bus ride from school, and the prices are reasonable.
If any of you are interested, I don't mind helping to organize/book the entire place down for JTS. They entire restaurant has a seating capacity of 52 (44 inside, 8 outside). So should be big enough. If any of you are interested, just post in the comments or something. And I'll just call them up and see if we can get something going.
Here's a small advert for my blog. Just written something in response to KG's long entry. GO READ :D
- Scherzo
Tan posted at 11:37 pm