People! Wake up.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ruiyuan is disgusted and bored. No talks to me. And wenjie described me like a volcano (i know i am a geog student), saying that i used to be rasther active over here.. but now i am dormant.

I am ok with cliques. They form because certain people can communicate better only with a certain group of people. But please. don't interrupt lessons. Speak softer. and don't talk so loudly that tutors like ms cheong and ms hong have to fight with your voices. its really irritating. I know communication is impt. But please. The main objective of education is to learn but not to disrupt lessons. louis vuitton handbags Ask mr pang to justify this point. certain people may claim that they don't talk that much. Try and recall your GP lessons. Ms cheong had such a hard time speaking to us. talk less. and if you want to talk, don't laugh so loudly as if your fatehr owned the school(e.g. Domyoji Tsukasa from meteor garden). I remembered people behind me laughing extremely loudly during the test. I am just stating facts.

I missed a lot of entries. and i heard from one of the mods that ps's article was edited. MODERATORS. Read this. Please seek permission from the author or at least have the courtesy to inform the contributor that you will be editing his/her entry. this is basic courtesy. and please. i would appreciate if the mods can update on the edited entry the reason for moderating/editing certain posts.

You certainly won't want me to edit your work after you hand in your work to me. Imagine you hand in your chem prac to me. then i decided to edit your chem prac by cancelling all your calculations and removing all your 3sf without informing you. That is rather bad of me right? Think both sides before you decide what to do.

this is enough for me. So moderators. if you decide to mod my entry. Email me and exaplin to me why you want to edit my article before you do so. I think my nickname is displayed at the bottom of this entry right? so i believe this contributed article belongs to me and i am just sharing it. copyright still exists. =)

r u i . posted at 10:39 pm