Resolution

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hello everyone.

Few things I'd like to make clear.

1. The last sentence in my previous class blog entry (which has been removed) wasn't an attempt of personal attack against Wensi. I would've said that anyway even if someone else was the welfare rep.

2. In now way did I imply that Wensi was incapable, I was implying that the Welfare Rep should take charge. It was her own suspicion working up.

3. @ Moderators: You seriously have no idea whatsoever how to moderate. If you really were so intelligent, you would've deleted Wensi's post as well, and try to resolve the welfare rep issue.chanel handbags But you chose to delete mine. Why? Is the truth really that hard to contend with?

4. There is a difference between nice and sensitive, and, self-centered and easily hurt. People who let themselves get hurt by little things, deserve to get hurt. That's life. The same goes for everyone else. So lern2lyfe.

Tan posted at 12:09 pm