bOvvL!ng
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
yoz. wassup? this is your dear bowling correspondent reporting live on blogspot. The bowling sabbat is super boring just like eating plain roti prata w/o curry, especially on the 1st day. Can you actually imagine us doing drills for almost the entire 1st lesson of bowling. However, I think that the fun-loving people there made it fun!! We got deren posing until so seh. rofl. Beside that, we were great gutter cleaners and maybe Cathay Bowling could hire our expertise. I'm sure we could impress them with our gutter STRIKE.
After the 1st day, we came back with pain on our poor finger joints. Some poor souls even have blue-black patch (like me). Drills are torturous. Anyway the 2nd day was much better. The Cathay spokesmen certainly raised some eyebrows by learning and executing our secret gutter STRIKE. But at other times,
louis vuitton handbags he just only managed to do some "chicken feet" hooking. So easy that I don't even know how to do. haha. I think I could have lost my thumb if I decided to hook the ball harder. Fate is that the ball didn't really like me and I couldn't hook her.
And we got some tips on how to spare some pins and got to pratice them. Turns out ok. I don't really think that this got much use. After all, my ball can hit 7 already can thank Allah liao. Training for spare is like learning to fly before one can walk. I should train on hitting the pins!
After intense training, it must be time to start the challenge. So, we had 4 full games ( 1 carried out on the 1st day.) Here are some records and interesting facts:
1. Wenjie won the 1st game with score > 100. He was the only one who managed score> 100.
2. Puay puay managed a turkey in game 2!! holy cow.
3. Puay puay bulldozed a score of 136 in game 2.
4. Peishan displayed tremendous skill of 126 in game 2. no gender discrimination but such a score is already damn zhai and deserve special mention
5. All time low score of 40 in game 2 proudly bowled by astuka. rofl. *(&^^$*@()$@ Allah, if you're reading this, pls ask your brother don't disturb me lor.
6. Deren always start his 1st game with a STRIKE. No matter how hard we try to find excuses to erase his score.
7. Yong Xian and Wei Chung managed to execute 2 perfect gutter strike consecutively.
8. Astuka tried the heaviest ball. I used 15 pounds ball to score 109 pts at 9th game. Pity that power cut off or else this would be a 15 pound legacy. *thumb pain*
9. Weichung can bowl with left or right hand. It seems that his left hand bowls better. rofl.
10. Samuel impressed us with his pi-pa + bowling skills. This sparked off a sudden interest in his cca. rofl.
11. Yong Xian have the best animated and enthusiastic reaction to each bowl. *claps claps*
sorry if i forgot other memorable events, but above is just in a nutshell. anyway I'm looking fwd to more reports of various sabbats.
Wanna bowl after school? =D
astuka posted at 7:25 pm