Walls of text.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Huge walls of texts, one after the other.
And yet another?
I hope not. But I'm not going to promise you anything.
A really cool looking blog template with funky music in the background. Yet the words that fill that pink rectangle in the middle, are nothing like that. Strangely ironic, yet highly amusing. Verbose entries that feebly try to address the problems in this class; words that bring with them great weight, severity, and emotions. But to your surprise, I applaud not the writers, but instead the readers, for they subject themselves to such a torture. Even more so, if the reader is not from this class.
I clicked "Create" with great plans of writing an essay, but then I asked myself this: Why bother?
I now ask them with the same question: Why do they bother?
I highly doubt their intentions - all those who have actively participated in this "pseudo-discussion of class spirit". They are in no way trying to improve the current situation, but instead, writing long, but empty posts. I shall point out something that all of them will deny:
They care not about the class, but only about themselves. Their long and verbose posts are self-pretentious, with the sole objective of asserting power over their fellow classmates, foolishly thinking that they dictate the future of this class, but the sad fact is that they do not.
Please stop doing that altogether, because its my job. You're not even good at it, damnit. You would have realised by now, that I've been using using alot of 3rd person plural pronouns. Even if you didn't, I'm kind enough to point it out now, so you don't retain your status quo of being as clueless as a wet towel. It was actually intended to distant myself from you, you pathetic mortals. Why, because nobody would want to be associated with a bunch of people that do NOTHING but try to sound intelligent and cause trouble on their class blog. And no, I'm not talking about myself. I don't have an identity crisis, in case you were wondering.
Please stop trying to emulate my greatness by writing long entries, albeit you won't even come close. Especially those imbeciles that start their posts with idiotic self-pretentious statements like "I advocate war" or cliche titles that talk about a better future. Even worse are those that type bullshit entries that get deleted by moderators, and then apologise, thinking that god sent them to piss the whole world off.
Case in point: If you want to do any of the above, do it in your own toilet bowl a.k.a. your blog. If you can't take a shit without dirtying the whole god-damned toilet, then do it in your own. The last thing we need is someone crapping all over the public toilet, or in this case,
louis vuitton handbags the class toilet, making it a more horrible place than the horrid place that it already is.
"Why don't you practice what you preach?" You ask?
Well, because I'm doing everyone that stumbles upon this blog a freaking huge favour - so they don't have to read your essays of "discontent" or "unhappiness". If people wanted to improve their GP, they'd go to my blog. Not this place.
No lah no lah, just joking. So everyone here, please wake the
WARNING VULGARITY COMING RIGHT UP, PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBLETS fuck up. We need more light hearted posts like mine.
Alright? So just worship me already. DOO IT.
(Hint: I like chocolate chip cookies.)
EDIT: I just read WenSi's entry. My favourite part was the "we have 18 of the best boys in the entire school". Because we all know I'm ranked
NUMERO UNO. *rawr*
Tan posted at 12:39 am