OMGWTFIHOPEUDIE Awards 2006

Monday, June 12, 2006


Good Afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am sure, that some point in your life, one way or another, you find yourself feeling like a jackass or a complete idiot as a result of a prank. Today, we are all gathered here for this momentous occasion to condemn these menaces of our society, the men and women that represent the bottom-most rungs on the ladder of moral decency and dishonour. Today, I am most displeased, to bring to you the OMGWTFIHOPEUDIE of the Year 2006 Award.

*Thunderous Applause*

Year 2006 has shown the uprising of numerous distinguished individuals, such as I, that have brought progress to our society. But sadly, together with them came the beings tainted with evil that would scar humanity forever. Their acts of irresponsibility has brought to mankind insurmountable anguish. And one of them, would be... *ahem* ChoyDR.

On the 12th of June 2006, he comitted the unforgivable act bluffing the entire class that there was a make-up PW lesson in school in E206/7 at 11am. And approximately 40 minutes before the actual "lesson", chanel handbags a rogue sms was recieved informing the class that there is no lesson today. The number was traced to a handphone in Malaysia, belonging to the one that bore the mark of the beast, the taint of the devil - ChoyDR.

Now, we present to him, the OMGWTFIHOPEUDIE Award.

OMGWTFIHOPEUDIE.


"As wax melts on fire, may the wicked perish before God."- Psalm 68.2b


EDIT: I HAVE EVIDENCE MUAHAHHAA

Tan posted at 2:28 pm