SORRY Wensi
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
To Wensi:
I don't think you want another couple of sorry here because it's easy to say many sorry(s) with my Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keys and I don't want to be pretentious about it. I sincerely apologize for leaving you out in my list of dedications and you can choose to believe I forgot about you and don't care about you
chanel handbags (which is apparently untrue given my immediate response with editing the post) or that Kevin has made a freaking huge mistake when he carelessly thought he has included the whole class in his list (something pretty expected of a NOOB like Kevin).
I really appreciate the emotion that you have displayed upon not seeing your name there because it at least shows you value my gratitude. I will be equally pissed if you missed me out and I really wish you would experience the same sort of fluster that I have been subjected to when I discovered you were missing from the list.
Great! Now you can scroll down and read your part.
Kevin
Anonymous posted at 11:21 pm